Seeking moving advice / contacts
We are moving from the mainland in a few months (mid-December, if all goes to plan) and seek advice and contacts regarding:
1) 2 cats, so a vet who knows the process, and advice on cat-friendly rentals.
2) health insurance - ACA or private, never had Kaiser, so know very little about the system over there.
3) shipping - either pallets or a door-to-door service. Links on the site look good, but any tips besides "bring nothing?" :D
4) May need a car for a couple weeks. A localized 5 speed pickup from the 90s would be perfect. Can rent? Haha!
5) Storage unit for a few months that won't cost more than...
6) a good unlimited internet plan (I work IT from home). Ping times are critical for lots of terminals.
I'll probably ask these individually later as well.
Been working 8 years toward this dream.
Mahalo no kou kōkua!
Δ Keauhou Veterinary Hospital
Randy S -- Thursday, 29 August 2019, at 5:40 p.m.
Δ Moving to the Big Island
Harry Pritikin -- Thursday, 29 August 2019, at 11:04 p.m.
Δ Direct Release
Henry W -- Saturday, 31 August 2019, at 10:57 a.m.
Dan F -- Monday, 16 September 2019, at 3:25 a.m.
Respond to the Message Above: