KONA FORUM
The Big Island Forum

Big Island a Proud Supporter of KONAWEB!
To promote Your business, Click Here.
* Read Responses * Post a Response * Post a NEW Message * Return to the Forum *
* Previous Message * * Previous Response * * Next Response * * Next Message

Mac Made Easy

Posted by Kathy J on Tuesday, 11 July 2017, at 2:56 p.m.
Send an Email to →

In response to 141144: Mac Help, posted by Mark S2 on Tuesday, 11 July 2017, at 9:44 a.m.

Back in the day, Konabob helped us with our Mac! ahh... those were the days. Anyway, we take our macs into Mac Made Easy in new industrial above Costco. Don't go on a Monday, they are usually swamped; and they are less busy in the afternoons, I think they are open until 6 most days. We've purchased new Macs from them and they've helped us a couple times when we were in pickles with malware or outdated software. Last time I was in they added an Ad blocker, no charge. I've had to leave my iMac for some reason or other and the next day they called that it was ready to go. There service fees are reasonable, what you should expect. There are various levels of expertise in the store. After the recent malware problem, I will never download updates from the net unless they are automatic from Apple. I got a big batch of trouble when downloading Adobe Flash a few months ago. eeek! never again. And Mac Made Easy did some slick thing to my system that I'll not need to bother with Adobe Flash anyway. I don't try to understand. Anyway, we've been very happy with their service - unfortunately they are the only Mac store in town now but it wasn't that long ago that we didn't have any at all. We use a Macbook and an iMac. And usually purchase new every 5-7 years. Never update the Operating Systems myself, too many unintended consequences.

Responses:
   Δ Flash is a dinosaur
    Jef -- Thursday, 13 July 2017, at 6:19 p.m.

Respond to the Message Above:

Your Member Name:
Your Password:
If you have a paid link on KONAWEB, you may direct people to your link, in response to relevant posts.
Please remember the Forum are not to be used for advertising.

Subject:

Where can I post political opinions? Here!

* Having Trouble Posting? *      *Forum Rules*   *Forum Humor*

Advertise your business on KONAWEB!

KONAWEB HOME PAGE
Big Island Events Calendar
The Big Island Forum
Become a Forum Member
5432 Current Members
Visitors Per Day
Travel Info
Keauhou/Kailua Trolley Schedule
Map of the Big Island
Real Estate